Last
Wednesday night, the day is coming, I’m so happy, do you know why? I think you
can’t imagine what I’m doings & why I can so happy!! Hahaha don’t jealous
after you read this ya! I have buying a gundam action figure because I have
enough money, yess!! But I pass the moment, pass the discount ohh, I was
disappointed, we was disappointed because my friend too hehe. But fortunately I
take enough money and my friend too hahaha, but I can’t buy gundam only same
like gundam, that’s name LBX and I pick and choose LBX FENRIR the wild frame.
After a long
delay, I have arrived home the amount of rain that fall can’t delay my hobby, I
quickly be naked and go to bathroom after that I eat because my paunch can’t
waiting hahaha.
After that
all clear, I open the box and saw, spend my time only watching the box, this is
my timing and go on . . .
Before . . . .
Start to put
it together (about 21.50)
After . . . .
Finish to
put together (about 24.20) but not without the sticker.
Footstep
Firstly I
saw huh it’s so hard to job, secondly the hard of this is in the hand, that’s
so hard I almost abandoned myself to despair but not happen hahaha thirdly the
night is my reverse, my eyes can’t compromise so I can’t do it all because the
sticker is so small and I don’t want my action figure not cleanly so I continue
tomorrow. The day is so good I continue adhere the sticker and I can, I can
adhere in cleanly. And I can fix the hand with the true.
Ok you know
now what I’m doings and why I can so happy, that’s my hobby no one can’t
disturb me only the God and my family can. Ok keep follow my story yah, and
bye!!!




check my blog :D
BalasHapusyapyap
Hapusthe best LBX (y)
BalasHapusyap mamen
BalasHapus