Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

Story at junior school


Seems like yesterday, although we had leave him something like 2 years ago, my old school. Did my friend have remember me like yesterday? I will always keep they’re in the mind, are they too? “yap” must be absolutely exact.

Hey Bazz check your mike !!!

Wow their glasses, a dark Bali ?

Palm tree, it’s we’re camp.

I usually have pass the my junior school on my way to senior school, and always keep me to remember my story in the junior school. If I have open laptop and want to see my picture with they, I don’t want they are lose in my view, I think now I can’t have friend like they. And sometimes I visits my friend to spend my time, and always have some friend to join us, but now I visits him once in a blue moon, very seldom. I want to make a reunion but I don’t think so to have met friend who have not met for some time. Maybe I have met they are some day in a good moment and I don’t want pass the moment like that, and who known.

And the last, still follow the story yippee, bye.

music, switch on!!!


  

6 komentar: